The Securing Rights of Women Domestic Workers in Bangladesh project (in brief: SRDWP) aims to improve the well-being of women domestic workers by enabling them to access their rights to engage in "decent work" as defined by the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring Officer will work under the supervision, directions and guidance of the PM). His/her key responsibility will be to monitor project Activities of SRDWP project of Nari Maitree. He/she will responsible for providing feedback to project on the monitoring findings and provide inputs to projects staff for better implementation of the project. activities ;
- Responsible for preparing monitoring report and submit to PM, ED & ED donors when necessary ;
- Prepare yearly monitoring plan and report;;
- Prepare success case study in a year.
- Responsible to arrange sharing meeting with project Staff;
- Clear understanding on the changed national and global development scenario.
- Understands and explain logical frame work;
- Review & prepare monitoring tools.
- Review Program Guide Line
- Keep all updated reports and preserve monthly monitoring reports.
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- MSS in relevant field with minimum 5 years' experiences in social science and other relevant discipline.
At least 5 year(s)
- Should have 5 years working experience at reputed national organizations on Finance
- Demonstrates ability to identify and implement opportunities for innovation.
- Experience in facilitating and moderating sessions with DWs and other relevant local level stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work with alliances and engage in relationships building efforts.
- Ability to work with support and influence others.
- Understanding of advocacy, campaigning and communications and how they contribute to achieving programme goals.
- Computer skill is mandatory with experience in online reporting system.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to
- equal opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women's rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Experience in programme development and programme implementation.
- Capacity to mobilize the DWs to ensure their participation in the project implementation process.
- Experience in preparing field level report internal and external donors.
- In-depth knowledge on women economic empowerment, informal economy, labour rights, private sector engagement, skill development training.
- Good communication, facilitation, presentation and representation skills.
- Strong understanding of gender, Safe Guard and HIV/AIDs issues and experience in integrating these into programme practice.
- Ability to work under pressure.
35,000 - 40,000
- Salary range BDT: 35,000.00- 40,500.00
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
The interested candidates are requested to send their details CV with recent passport size photograph along with a cover letter (Hard copy only) to:
Human Resource Division
77/B, Malibagh Chowdhurypara
Application Deadline : Oct 25, 2019