The Securing Rights of Women Domestic Workers in Bangladesh project (in brief: SRDWP) aims to improve the well-being of women domestic workers by enabling them to access their rights to engage in "decent work" as defined by the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Enroll the DWs the through area Mapping;
- Mapping the existing DWs Network, legal service providers;
- Regular intensive door to door visit;
- Conduct group session as per plan;
- Liaison with local elites community leaders, employers and relevant stakeholders;
- Maintain and keep update all kinds of register of the project;
- Arrange different stakeholders meeting at community level;
- Arrange Female Domestic Workers (FDWs) forum & Net Work meetings;
- Organize and ensure the participation of DWs on the life skill training session;
- Prepare & submit the monthly report the responsible Project Officer (PO);
- Prepared need based case study;
- Organize community level campaign, cultural program, debate, quiz for entertainment of DWs;
- Organize meeting with couple, wife & mother in-law.
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Graduate in relevant field with minimum 2 years' experiences in social science and other relevant discipline.
At least 2 year(s)
- Should have 2 years working experience at reputed national organizations.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and implement opportunities for innovation.
- Experience in facilitating and moderating sessions with DWs and other relevant local level stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work with alliances and engage in relationships building efforts.
- Ability to work with support and influence others.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to
- equal opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women's rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Experience regarding qualified candidate may be relaxed.
- Experience in programme development and programme implementation.
- Capacity to mobilize the DWs to ensure their participation in the project implementation process.
- Experience in preparing field level report internal and external donors.
- In-depth knowledge on women economic empowerment, informal economy, labour rights, private sector engagement, skill development training.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
The interested candidates are requested to send their details CV with recent passport size photograph along with a cover letter (Hard copy only) to:
Human Resource Division
77/B, Malibagh Chowdhurypara
Application Deadline : Oct 25, 2019