Job Description / Responsibility
- Undertake field visit as per the approved work plan, collect DWs data and prepare profiles of DWs on regular basis.
- Make regular liaison and linkage with community people, local stakeholders, GOs and NGOs, Conduct Life skill training to DWs, conduct meeting and linkage with the service providers, refer the cases of abuse for legal remedies, sensitized the FDWs, employers and community people about the policy of "Domestic worker protection and welfare", Organize campaign event at community level for voice raising of DWs for ensuring their rights.
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Masters in relevant field with minimum 4 years' experiences in social science and other relevant discipline.
At least 4 year(s)
- Should have 4 years working experience at reputed national organizations.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and implement opportunities for innovation.
- Experience is developing module, facilitating and moderating sessions and workshops.
- Proven ability to work with alliances and engage in institutional relationships.
- Ability to work with support and influence others.
- Understanding of advocacy, campaigning and communications and how they contribute to achieving programme goals.
- Computer skill is mandatory.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to
- equal opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women's rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work
- Commitment to Nari Maitree's safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Nari Maitree (NM) are as safe as possible.
- Experience in programme implementation at field level.
- Supervision and reporting of field level staff and submit report to DPM.
- Strong understanding of gender, women economic empowerment, labour rights, right base approach, community development model, clear analysis on social/ economic/ gender power dynamics from community level ,Safe Guard and HIV/AIDs issues and experience in integrating these into programme practice.
- Good communication, facilitation, presentation and computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, decision making and multi-tasking.
35,000 - 40,000
- Salary range BDT: 35,000.00- 40,500.00
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
The interested candidates are requested to send their details CV with recent passport size photograph along with a cover letter (Hard copy only) to:
Human Resource Division
77/B, Malibagh Chowdhurypara
Application Deadline : Oct 25, 2019