The Securing Rights of Women Domestic Workers in Bangladesh project (in brief: SRDWP) aims to improve the well-being of women domestic workers by enabling them to access their rights to engage in "decent work" as defined by the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare annual budget of the project and has submit it to the concerned authority as and when necessary.
- Managing daily correspondence of all kinds with the management, donor and related stakeholders
- Assist decision making in management as and when required
- To be maintain all kinds of documents as per financial guideline of the both donor and organizational
- Prepare all kind of bills/invoices, vouchers, salary and ensure approval from the proper;
- To be maintaining cash book, ledger book, petty cash register, cheque issue register, salary register, advance register and all kinds of accounts documents.
- To conduct and assist internal audit also assist external audit when occurred
- Maintain all kinds of bank transactions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly budget cash flow
- Ensure approved budget are following from the donor, organization's Executive Director.
- Prepare periodically report and submit to donor & NM
- Ensure all kind of VAT, TAX at source deduction and other government rules are following strictly.
- Must have to communicate with GOB, NGO, NGO Affairs Bureau, Ministry Social Welfare, Tax Office, NBR for the requirements of the organization
- To prepare FD-6, FD-2 and related papers as when required.
- To use Accounting software ERP-9
- Ensure logistic supports for all staff.
- To be maintaining stock register, salary register, advance register, leave register, staff attendance register, movement register, personnel file, inventory-fixed asset lists, staff welfare fund register, mobile phone register and all kinds of documents.
- Looking after the all sorts of administrative activities
- Maintain and preserve all kinds of official properties, equipments, and assets items
- Ensure effective liaison with the donor agencies, auditors and GO-NGO
- To be perform any activities as per organizational requirement
- Perform all activities relating to management and administration of the center
- Any other work assigned by the authority
- To assist staff recruitment process
- Support to House Rents process and prepare agreement
- Logistic support to meeting, seminar, workshop or any other event.
- Master of Commerce (MCom), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.com/ MBA in Accounting or Finance with minimum 8 years' experiences.
At least 8 year(s)
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women's rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Computer skill is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge on women economic empowerment, informal economy, labour rights, private sector engagement, skill development training.
- Good communication, facilitation, presentation and representation skills in both Bangla and English.
- Strong understanding of gender, Safe Guard and HIV/AIDs issues and experience in integrating these into programme practice.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Should have 8 years working experience at reputed national organizations on Finance & Accounts .
- Demonstrates ability to identify and implement opportunities for innovation.
- Experience in facilitating and moderating sessions
60,000 - 67,000
- Salary range BDT: 60,000.00- 67,000.00
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
The interested candidates are requested to send their details CV with recent passport size photograph along with a cover letter (Hard copy only) to:
Human Resource Division
77/B, Malibagh Chowdhurypara
Application Deadline : Oct 25, 2019