The Securing Rights of Women Domestic Workers in Bangladesh project (in brief: SRDWP) aims to improve the well-being of women domestic workers by enabling them to access their rights to engage in "decent work" as defined by the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Programme implementation.
- Monitoring and reporting of partner level implementation and Knowledge of budget expenditure tracking.
- Produce quality reporting for internal and external donors.
- In-depth knowledge on women economic empowerment, informal economy, labour rights, private sector engagement, skill development and resilience, resilience, right base approach, community development model, clear analysis on social/ economic/ gender power dynamics from community to national level.
- Good communication, facilitation, presentation and representation skills both English and Bangla.
- Strong understanding of gender, Safe Guard and HIV/AIDs issues and experience in integrating these into programme practice.
- Ability to work under pressure, decision making and multi-tasking.
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Masters in relevant field with minimum 7 years' experiences in social science and other relevant discipline.
At least 7 year(s)
- Should have 7 years working experience at reputed national organizations.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women's rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Commitment to Nari Maitree's safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Nari Maitree (NM) are as safe as possible.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and implement opportunities for innovation.
- Experience is developing module, facilitating and moderating sessions and workshops.
- Proven ability to work with alliances and engage in institutional relationships.
- Ability to work with support and influence others.
- Understanding of advocacy, campaigning and communications and how they contribute to achieving programme goals.
- Computer skill is mandatory.
60,000 - 67,000
- Salary Range: BDT: 60,000.00-67,000.00
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
The interested candidates are requested to send their details CV with recent passport size photograph along with a cover letter (Hard copy only) to:
Human Resource Division
77/B, Malibagh Chowdhurypara
Application Deadline : Oct 25, 2019