The Securing Rights of Women Domestic Workers in Bangladesh project (in brief: SRWDP) aims to improve the well-being of women domestic workers by enabling them to access their rights to engage in "decent work" as defined by the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Regularly visit the field to monitor the field implementation progress.
- The DPM will assist the PM to facilitate the workshops, meetings, seminars, day observation programs and will assists the Consultant for reviewing the Module by field test; make regular liaison and linkage with community people, local stakeholders, GOs and NGOs. The DPM will prepare, compile submit monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual report to PM and ED of NM.
- The DPM will remain solely responsible for the field level implementation of the activities; sensitized the FDWs, employers and community people about the government approved guideline for the protection and welfare of the domestic workers.
- Ensure Referral linkage service on D.V. & VAW, Sexual harassment, abuse survivors.
- In absence of PM, the DPM will ensure the implementation of the project activities properly.
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Masters in relevant field with minimum 7 years' experiences in social science and other relevant discipline.
At least 7 year(s)
- Should have 7 years working experience at reputed national organizations.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women's rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work
- Commitment to Nari Maitree's safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Nari Maitree (NM) are as safe as possible.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and implement opportunities for innovation.
- Experience is developing module, facilitating and moderating sessions and workshops.
- Proven ability to work with alliances and engage in institutional relationships.
- Ability to work with support and influence others.
- Understanding of advocacy, campaigning and communications and how they contribute to achieving programme goals.
- Computer skill is mandatory.
55,000 - 60,000
- Salary range BDT: 55,000.00- 60,000.00
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
The interested candidates are requested to send their details CV with recent passport size photograph along with a cover letter (Hard copy only) to:
Human Resource Division
77/B, Malibagh Chowdhurypara
Application Deadline : Oct 25, 2019