Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Oct 05, 2019
: Oct 15, 2019
- Reporting to :Head of Operation, PMO and Health & PSS Manager, PMO.
- Age limit :35 years (age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate) .
- Duty station :Ukhiya, Cox`s Bazar.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To lead the Health Facilities for FDMN in the camp area, Ukhiya.
- To administer outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, BDRCS protocols, values and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients' health conditions.
- To ensure the health facilities runs efficiently and makes the most of available resources.
- Enable the voluntary and community sector perspective to be expressed and used to influence proposals and decisions.
- To promote formal consultations and other engagement activities that will potentially have an impact on local health services as and when these arise.
- To ensure the daily patients flow report in KOBO, DHIS-2 and EWARS reporting based Software.
- Development and implementation of standards of practice.
- Manage the team of Physicians and ensure that other clinical staff are complying with the organization policies when providing care.
- Work directly with providers to educate them on our care process and determine what can be done to improve overall care quality.
- Lead development of vision and goals and effectively communicate/engage practice staff.
- Leads regular informational and participatory practice team meetings.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of relevant information to practice physician and staff.
MBBS from recognized Medical College.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a health project.
- Computer literacy and Experience in Similar position.
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross and Red Crescent movement.
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Able to work in a team and respects opinions of others.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category