- Employment Type: Long and Short-Term Consultant
- The selected consultant will provide support to a dynamic communications and project implementation team. Working with SPL`s Political Party program team, the selected consultant will be responsible for creative content development, direction, and production of multimedia content. Additionally, the consultant will provide photography and video production services for project functions, if needed. Preference is given to an experienced multimedia consultant who owns multimedia equipment (e.g. computer with software, camera, and other equipment) and is experienced with producing content for USAID-funded programs.
- The consultancy is envisioned to be approximately 3 months from selection with an option to extend.
Job Description / Responsibility
- In collaboration with SPL, the consultant will be required to do the following:
- Work directly with program staff to identify goals, strategy, and desired results
- Make recommendations, present ideas, and coordinate with stakeholders to find best solutions to development inspiring creative content
- Coordinate with program staff to develop script content, including Bangla/English translations for captions, and provide recommendations on scene development given the goals of the desired results
- Create storyboards for live-action video as well as motion graphics and animation
- Casts, schedules and coordinates recording schedule, and scouts' locations for video recording as neede
- Prepare all equipment, including props and stage creation
- Oversees the procurement of equipment rentals, if needed, including requesting quotations, maintaining rented equipment, and corresponding with vendors
- Acts as director of photography for video shoots, including maintaining the production schedule and working in compliance with USAID rules and regulations. Responsible for all aesthetics as well as technical considerations including lighting, sound, and camera operation.
- Renders video and audio, gathers music, voiceovers, and sound effects (audio engineering), and Bangla/English captions
- Creates visual effects and animation
- Design and develop motion and still graphics for creative content and promotional use
- Maintain organized files of images, footage, and recordings for archives and repurposing
Bachelor's degree in Film/Video/IT/ Graphic Design and Multimedia preferred, however directly relevant multimedia content development experience may be substituted for educational qualifications
At least 3 year(s)
- Experience in still photography
- Preference given to an experienced consultant who owns video and photography equipment including computer and licenses to multimedia software
- Experience in the developing and managing creative content for use in social media such as Facebook and YouTube.
- Demonstrate professional craftsmanship and techniques in filming, photography, editing, and pre/post production
- Some regional travel may be required
- Minimum 3 years' experience with video production and editing. Preference given to consultants with experience producing multimedia content for USAID-funded projects and experience in developing multimedia content for promotional use for national and international audiences
- Consultant must exhibit mastery in high-quality animation, video editing, and audio engineering software, including but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign), Adobe After Effect, Adobe Framework, Final Cut Pro, 3D max/Maya, Premiere Pro, and others relevant software.
- Language requirements include fluency in Bangla and professional proficiency in English
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong attention to detail for esthetics, ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment, and professionalism
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit:
1) An application letter addressing relevant skills and qualifications highlighted above as well as equipment and software licenses
2) Current resume highlighting experience in the creation of multimedia content
3) Demo reel, sample videos or portfolio of multimedia content
Send materials to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please.
Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Application Deadline : Oct 19, 2019