Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society
: Full Time
: At most 32 year(s)
: At least 3 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: Oct 05, 2019
: Oct 15, 2019
- Duration of contract:1 Year (with possibility of extension).
- Reporting to:Laboratory Lead Technician, PMO.
- Age limit :32 years (age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate) .
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position is responsible for the laboratory testing of water quality and fecal sludge samples under direct supervision of the BDRCS Lead Technician.
- Prepare and conduct scientific controlled laboratory investigations, experiments and trials.
- Demonstrate standard operating procedures for testing sample
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the laboratory and field-testing equipment.
- Keep record and analyses data and presentation of results.
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries.
- Collect samples from the field as when required.
- Assist to carry out risk assessments if required.
- Assist to maintaining stock and resources.
- Perform any other related duties or responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager.
B. Sc in Microbiology, Chemistry or equivalent degree.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position.
- Experienced on water quality testing or fecal sludge laboratory.
- Excellent communication skill and computer literacy.
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross and Red Crescent movement.
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Able to work in a team and respects opinions of others.
- Candidates having similar experience in emergency response will be given preference.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category