Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare bill-vouchers, invoices & others daily basis
- Maintain & update books of accounts regular basis.
- Prepare of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly accounts.
- Maintain proper banking transactions and prepare monthly reconciliation statement
- Update all transactions both manually and in the software.
- Prepare and maintain fixed assets register on a regular basis in proper manner
- Documentation of all accounting and financial papers of the organization.
- Data entry of various branches through a template for migration.
- Daily transactions to be done through software application
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the authorities.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Age at least 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: At least 32 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others benefits like staff loan,Distance allowance, Staff welfare fund etc will be given according to the HR Policy of the organization.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House # 09, Road # 01, Block # F, Janata Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd., Ring Road, Adabar, Dhaka-1207
UDDIPAN is pursing its goal to reduce the number of people below poverty line by fifty percent by the year 2015 in the targeted communities through implementation of such community demand driven activities such as social mobilization, community institution building, human resource development, micro finance for sustainable livelihoods, disaster management, advocacy, legal aid, etc. and thus, contributing to the poverty reduction objective of the government as envisaged in the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP).https://www.uddipan.org/career.php