Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure correct and proper implementation of the credit operation plan and methodology.
- Assess credit requirement and manage Credit funds and Cash flows.
- Identify & plan appropriate/feasible IGAs for credit support.
- Monitor credit performance, disbursement, utilization and recovery through continuous detailed physical verification.
- Ensure weekly savings generation as per target.
- Verify and approve loan applications (within her/his limit) and ensure proper disbursement and utilization.
- Ensure timely loan disbursement and realization as per target.
- Find out the problems related to credit and savings and take necessary measures to remove the problems.
- Ensure profitability of a branch through appropriate measures and initiatives.
- Visit the group activities, talk to the group members, observe the savings and credit performance at the branch and beneficiary level and take corrective measures as and when required.
- Assess savings/outstanding ratio.
- Manage and guide human and material resources to achieve targets and goals
- Assess staff performance on regular basis and provide feedback for improvement and also ensure improvement in staff performance and take necessary administrative step for improvement.
- Maintain disciplines and recommend/initiate disciplinary actions as required.
- Maintain liaison with Govt. and other NGOs for facilitating a good working environment.
Masters degree in any discipline
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age at least 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have 2-3 years experience as a Branch Manger of a national level Micro Finance Organization.
- Education will be considerable for more experienced candidates.
- Knowledge on computer application like MS Office will be given preference.
- Must have valid Motor Cycle driving license.
Age: At least 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Motorcycle allowance-2100, Mobile bill -300, Charge allowance -450 and Others benefits like staff loan,Distance allowance, Staff welfare fund etc. will be given according to the HR Policy of the organization.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House # 09, Road # 01, Block # F, Janata Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd., Ring Road, Adabar, Dhaka-1207
UDDIPAN is pursing its goal to reduce the number of people below poverty line by fifty percent by the year 2015 in the targeted communities through implementation of such community demand driven activities such as social mobilization, community institution building, human resource development, micro finance for sustainable livelihoods, disaster management, advocacy, legal aid, etc. and thus, contributing to the poverty reduction objective of the government as envisaged in the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP).https://www.uddipan.org/career.php