Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Manabik Shahajya Sangstha (MSS)
: Full Time
: At most 25 year(s)
: 1 to 2 year(s)
: Sep 28, 2019
: Oct 10, 2019
Work Station: Health Clinic/ Vision Centre/Eye Care Project, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide eye examinations at the Vision Center
- Perform vision tests and analyze results
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness and eye diseases, such as glaucoma
- Measure power for eyeglasses, contact lenses.
- Provide treatments such as vision therapy or low-vision rehabilitation
- Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery-for example, examining a patient's eyes the day after surgery
- Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases such as diabetes and refer patients to other healthcare providers as neede
- Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses
- Dispensing spectacles (ready-made and custom made spectacles, as required)
- Provide general support to Vision Centre as required
- Assist in organizing and conducting vision screening and outreach services delivery trips
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures in the Vision Center
- Perform any other relevant tasks as and when assigned by the supervisor/concerned
SSC/HSC with Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques (DOT)/Refraction
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 25 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- 1 - 2 years of experience in any reputed eye hospital/vision centre
- Familiar with eye screening equipment's such as auto-refractometer etc.
- Should have analytical skills, mechanical aptitude, good vision, coordination and self-disciplined.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in hardship situations
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Problem solving and decision making by applying technical and professional expertise;
- Working effectively with others;
- Must be able to clearly explain eye care instructions to their patients, as well as answer patients' questions.
Age: At most 25 year(s)
As per policy of MSS.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!