Work Station: Head Office/Project Office, Dhaka (with needed field visit
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure overall implementation of the project activities in line with project document, work plan, budget with quality and with compliance of organizational policies as well as donor policies.
- Develop technical guidelines for improving access of targeted community to Social Services Program.
- Improving quality of services in health facilities, expansion of existing services and establishing public, private partnership in collaboration with partners and stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing program budgets & ensuring sound financial monitoring/compliance and accountability of the project
- Ensure effective technical support of the program through undertaking regular monitoring, handholding & close supervision of the program team.
- Lead the team to identify various funding opportunities & develop quality proposals targeting institutional and non-institutional funding.
- Identify the needs and support the development of staff and partners to increase their competence.
- Build, nurture & strengthen strategic partnership with the various national & international humanitarian organization including donor, government department & other stakeholders.
- Establishing and maintaining contact with a wide range of organizations/ stakeholders for value addition to program/ project implementation.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports both quantitative and qualitative.
- Maintain proper documentation (both hardcopy and softcopy) of project beneficiaries and other required data; project activity, monitoring, follow-up report, activity photos.
- Perform any other relevant tasks as and when assigned by the supervisor/concerned authority.
Master's Degree or equivalent in any discipline from reputed university with good academic records. Public health professional will get added advantage.
6 to 8 year(s)
- Age 35 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in health related programs, especially in Eye Care Programs, Community Health, Maternal and Child Health & Family Planning programs will be considered as an added advantage.
- Should have hands-on experience in proposal writing and fund raising.
- Applicants who do not have experience in Proposal Writing & Fund Raising need not apply.
- Proven experience of working as Project Manager/ Officer/ Coordinator on managing a team with particular thematic sector of Health, Eye and Family planning.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Excel/PowerPoint/Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Coordination/Advocacy/Networking/Communication skill
- Project Proposal, Report writing & Documentation skill
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English and Bangla
- Monitoring & Evaluation skill
- Financial management skill
- Decision-making & Problem-solving skill
- Leadership skill
- Planning, analytical and strategic management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively to meet deadline.
- Supportive, effective and good team player.
- Staff Management skill.
Age: 35 to 42 year(s)
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefits.
- Two festival bonuses in a year.
- One incentive bonus as per policy.
- Yearly increment.
- Special "Staff welfare fund" to cover health expenses for self and family.
- Death benefit from Special "Staff welfare fund".
- Stipend facility for meritorious children.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting