Category : Medical & Pharmaceuticals
Medical Officer (Female)
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Sep 07, 2019
: Sep 25, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- To Provide treatment of indoor and outdoor patient independently.
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses and provides preventive care and health education to patients.
- To maintain a high standard of medical care.
- Ensuring proper periodic checkup of pregnant women.
- To use standard Procedures like NVD, C/S, D & C etc for proper treatment.
- To handle all Gynecological obstetrics cases.
- To work in both normal delivery and caesarean section.
- Any other job assigned by management.
- MBBS with valid registration from BMDC.
- CMU/DMU will get Preference.
At least 5 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 Years of experience after completion of Internship.
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category