Category : Medical & Pharmaceuticals
: Part Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Aug 28, 2019
: Sep 26, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Check and verify medical records
- Provide medical support to all workers and employee of the organization
- Advice any matter related to medical ground.
- Will provide emergency medical service and consultancy for emergency calls from office
- Will liaise with Hospitals and Diagnostic centers to create and develop relationships with Aarong
- Support to arrange Medical and health awareness training within the employee.
- Any other task given by the management
- Need to conduct Awareness program
- Work closely with HR team
- MBBS from any reputed Medical College or university having working experience in any factory/ industries/ hospital.
At least 5 year(s)
- Employment Status: 3 days in a week (Duration: 3 hours)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Hospitals/Clinic/Diagnostic Centre
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category