Category : Medical & Pharmaceuticals Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: At most 3 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Jun 30, 2019
: Jul 15, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning, organizing & coordinating the manufacturing process.
- Implementation of operational manuals in production process.
- Check the availability of raw materials and packaging materials.
- Fulfillment of the monthly and weekly production according to plan.
- Writing and approving standard operating procedure.
- Responding to inquiries in a timely manner, giving advice on 'specials' quality requirements in order to maintain the company's reputation for customer service and technical acumen.
- Participating in self inspections and regulatory inspections.
- Observing and complying with company health and safety policies.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) / Masters of Pharmacy (M. Pharm)
At most 3 year(s)
- Ability to work under stress.
- Candidates must be self motivated,honest & hard worker.
- Showing Positive attitudes to take ownership & responsibility.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category