- Department/ Division : Medical Services
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
- The initial assessment of all patients admitted under the care of Nephrology Department as per hospital policy and ordering of investigation and treatment as per instruction from the consultants
- Reassessments are conducted daily for the patients and to see the referral patients and brief the consultants
- All the assessments and reassessment are conducted daily and recorded in the Patients Medical records in the appropriate sections
- The Registrar will also do on call duties as per the department Rota and will look after the patients admitted in the Department
- The Registrar shall attend the emergency in case any such patients present ion the Accident & Emergency Department and brief the and consultant about it and administer treatment accordingly
- Will be part of transplant team , and will be will be involved in the pre transplant ,transplant and Post transplant patient workup ,monitoring during the transplant procedure and post Discharge follow up of transplant patients
- She/he shall order, and interpret lab work and diagnostic studies and administer treatment under the guidance of consultants
- He/she shall perform procedures like tunnel catheter.
- A Registrar even when not on call may be required to attend to a patient in an emergency.
- She/he shall be involved in training and academic activities of the department
Full Time, Contractual
- MBBS with Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Must have Valid BMDC registration
At most 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- As per hospital policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/