Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensuring Companies products comply with the regulations of the Directorate General of Drug Administration (DGDA), Bangladesh.
- Preparing submission of license variations and renewals to strict deadline.
- Preparing submission of new product registration and registration renewal as well.
- Monitoring and setting timelines for license variations and renewal approval.
- Undertaking and managing regulatory inspection.
- Maintain liaison with regulatory authorities, different departments (e.g.: DTL, Narcotics etc.) & provide feedback regarding inclusion materials for new products.
- Negotiating with regulatory authorities for marketing authorization
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science (BSc)
4 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 30 to 38 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested individuals are requested to send application along with an updated resume and one copy of recent passport-size color photograph addressing to Head of HR & Admin by 25/09/2018 (mentioning the name of the position on the top of the envelop) or Apply Online. Address:Sima Blossom(11th Floor), H # 3(new), 390(old); R#16(new), 27(old), Dhanmondi,Dhaka-1206
Application Deadline : Sep 25, 2018