- Department/ Division : Medical Services
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibility
- He/ she is to complete the In-Patient rounds everyday before Consultant round and fill the case sheets and progress notes
- He/ she shall be responsible for providing adequate treatment to the patient as advised by the consultants.
- He/ she shall be responsible to continually monitor and review patient progress and adjust the management plan when necessary.
- He/She shall order investigations as advised by the Consultant and ensure.
- He/ she shall ensure the necessary cross referrals and communicate the opinion of other specialists to the primary consultant
- He/She shall check the dosage, frequency, route of administrations of all medications, considering all precautions and do fresh orders for patients.
- He/She shall take part in patient and family education along with the Primary consultant.
- To be an active member for the quality initiatives of the department
- To attend all clinical meetings, CME and work shops and actively participate in paper presentations
- MBBS with FCPS/ Diploma in cardiology.
- Must have BMDC registration
At most 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- He/She shall assist consultant during all procedures: E.g. Angiography, angioplasty.
- He/She shall perform procedures e.g. central and peripheral venous access.
- He/She shall perform diagnostic procedures echocardiography, stress tread mill test and report ECG in out patients.
- He/She can perform temporary pacemaker implantation in emergency situations to save and resuscitate the patients
- Asses mange and all cardiac emergencies in Coronary care Unit and Critical care areas including accident & emergency Department
- To oversee and guide the residents in the Coronary care Unit
- BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Shows respect and behave in accordance with Good Medical Practice
- Works flexibly and deals with tasks effectively and efficiently
- Remains calm in stressful or high pressure situations and adopts a timely, rational approach
- Maintains good inter personal relationship with his colleagues and juniors.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- As per Hospital Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please read the job description carefully. Do not apply unnecessarily if it does not match with your profile and your interest.
Application Deadline : Aug 20, 2018
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/