Job Description / Responsibility
- The dissemination of factual and scientific information of Nestle nutrition products in his/her territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals(HCPs)
- Ensuring recommendation for the Nestle Nutrition product range within the scope of the WHO/Bangladeshi Code
- Being a reliable source of information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices
- Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting symposiums etc. as per the company guidelines.
- Ensure that he/she adheres to the Policy manual on the marketing of Breast milk substitutes (Bangladesh). He/she must bear in mind that the promotion and protection of Breast Feeding is important for the Infant's health
- The officer should be a reliable source of information on Competition activity and other market developments
- Attend to Consumer Complaints after receiving due instructions from Office.
Graduation in Science
At least 1 year(s)
Minimum one year is preferredGender: Both
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting