Category : Media/Event Management Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: 2 to 4 year(s)
: Jul 31, 2019
: Aug 21, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Receive, organize, and edit uncut video and audio assets and prepare them for post-production.
- Conceptualize, develop and deliver innovative transitions .
- Expert in Post-production: video editing, story sequencing, sound design, graphics design, color correction etc.
- Color/sound correction (minimum), visual effects, insert photos, info-graphics, text and optional effects, select sound/music and develop final products.
- Ability to receive, clean, and edit, uncut video and audio assets.
- Must be able to showcase and share previously produced projects.
- BBA/MBA from any reputed University.
- Skills Required: Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator, video editing, Visualization
2 to 4 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Video Editing Software- Premiere Pro / Final Cut.
- Photoshop, Illustrator Basic knowledge needed
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category