Job Description / Responsibility
- Advice all functions to operate within legal framework & regulatory requirements.
- Negotiate for various complex contracts.
- Ensure all contracts are drawn up in compliance with local regulations, global procedures and guidelines
- Identify, analyze, estimate and process the risks related to contracts and external agreements
- Serve the legal needs of the other departments dealing with disputes, claims and litigation
- Find the land for the company's new project
- Check the paper of land and quantity
- Select the land in different places for the company's new project
- All the work related to land will be done honestly
- Have to perform legal formalities regarding purchase, lease, sale of property.
- Provide legal support on various legal matters, or in a specialist area.
- Prepare deeds, agreements, bonds etc.
- Implement legal policies to ensure the Group's exposure.
- Any other task assigned by the authority.
At least Bachelor Degree from any reputed university. LLB Degree is preferable.
10 to 12 year(s)
Only males are allowed to applyGender: Male
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting