Category : Law/Legal Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: 42 to 50 year(s)
: At least 14 year(s)
: Oct 13, 2019
: Nov 07, 2019
- Pretty Group is looking for a dynamic and self-driven professional to join as Legal Advisor.
- The candidate highly adaptable inspires innovation and be able to lead change for optimum productivity.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Capable of handling labour court/ Civil court / Criminal Court cases,
- Negotiation and settlement with workers / Staffs (if required)
- Will visit factories, Labour Court, Judge Court, Civil Court, High Court and any other government/non-government office
- Prepare or help preparing of various types of Agreements, Legal Notices, Replies, Deeds or other relevant Documents.
- Providing legal opinion and guidance on all legal matters of the company.
- Review/vetting of all sorts of Agreements/Documents/Deeds/Instruments.
- To follow up and monitor ongoing Suits/Cases/Writs filed by or against company.
- Maintain regular correspondence with the conducting lawyer for the quicker disposal of the Writs/Suits/ Cases.
- Liaison with relevant departments/person to ensure that where legal risks exists & ensuring appropriate courses of action have been taken accordingly.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Court appearance as and when required.
- Any other assignment given by the management from time to time.
- LL-B/ LL-M
At least 14 year(s)
- Age 42 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have Experience in Garments sector in the relevant area
- Must have Bangladesh Bar council enrollment (Sanad) preferably enrolled with the High Court Division of Bangladesh Supreme Court.
- Should have sound knowledge in Labor Law
- Must have adequate confidence and ability to represent the company in all superior/higher judicial, administrative, regulatory and other relevant forums,
- Should be proactive and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Must be adequately computer literate
- Ability to travel across the country to meet legal, judicial and other requirements
- Must have clear and practical experience on legal audit, property and land documents vetting, verification, ability to provide legal opinion independently, report writing, land laws and regulations , company matters, mercantile laws, TP Act, Registration, land laws etc.
Age: 42 to 50 year(s)
- As Per Company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category