Category : Law/Legal Application deadline has been passed!
The Legal Care
: Full Time
: At least 3 year(s)
: Sep 22, 2019
: Oct 19, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Must have analytical ability on lands documents.
- Draft and prepare legal documents.
- Initiating & conducting legal proceedings, drafting legal documents, searching genuineness of title deeds, khatians & inspecting lands.
- Vetting land documents and provide opinion.
- To research & prepare legal opinions on various civil /criminal / commercial matters.
- To draft and/or review legal letters, contracts, agreements & monitor legal obligations to ensure compliance as required by the Company from time to time.
- To draft, amend, review and/or recommend, modify & deal with the matters related to properties, certification, utilities, vat, tax & other legal issues by complying with the relevant laws & regulations as applicable to the company.
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Applicant must have LL.B (Hon's) & LL.M from any reputed University.
At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 03 (Three) years experience.
- Must be enrolled as an Advocate of Bangladesh Bar Council.
- Must have experience in conducting Artha Rin suits and Negotiable Instrument Act cases.
- Must have ability to draft legal documents in relation to the Artha Rin suits and Negotiable Instrument Act cases.
- Must have adequate Knowledge in Computing, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Proficient in both English and Bengali (oral and written)
- Strong communication skills & ability to work under pressure..
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!