Job Description / Responsibility
- A Country Manager will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks a Country Manager may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- A key part of the role will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- To recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- Any others task assigned by the management
- Graduate / Masters
- MBA in Marketing will be given preference
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should be minimum 5 years experience in sales & marketing as operational head in any food & beverage company
- Middle-East working experienced applicants will be given preference
- Good English & Arabic language spoken applicants & valid driving licence holder will be given preference
Age: 40 to 50 year(s)
Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Attractive Salary
- Sales commission & Incentive
- Accommodation & Food facility
- Return ticket & one month with pay leave after 2 years
- Return ticket & leave without pay in case of 1 year
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting