Apply only who have the required experience on Performance Management, Job Analysis & Policy Making otherwise requested not to apply.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Drive performance management effectively right from Goal setting/ KRA setting,quarterly and annual performance review, normalization and increment, performance improvement and promotion cycle.
- Facilitating setting of KRA & KPIs across functions ensuring proper cascade from top to bottom and internal alignment.
- Assist in the development of policies, guidelines, and tools to support managers throughout the performance management process.
- Utilize strategic workforce planning to forecast and plan for talent mobility and create pipelines of talent.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Improve and build the Organization Development & Performance Management culture and vision in the process.
- Manage communication cascade & process documentation. Driving closures & process adherence
- Managing stakeholders across levels and teams for various aspects related to performance & talent processes
- Make and properly implement talent sourcing and selection part
- Other duty as per management requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Masters in any discipline preferably MBA (Major in Human Resources Management)
- Skills Required: Performance & Career Management
2 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proactive, innovative and open minded with sound people management skills
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Gulshan Tower (6th Floor), Plot # 31, Road # 53, Gulshan North C/A