Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop & update manpower planning;
- Prepare & update organogram and manpower setup;
- Responsible for preparing and updating the job description for employees;
- Develop and execute survey system of satisfaction level of employees;
- Perform with awareness training and develop orientation program as per requirement;
- Conduct yearly self employee assessment program, conduct interview and finalize the report;
- Execute & finalize yearly performance management and analyze the employees performance with previous years;
- Prepare yearly increment, promotion letter and letter for appreciation and improvement employees performance;
- Perform with various analysis (competency/skills, gap analysis and TNA) of employees;
- Follow-up, monitoring and make requisition for any requirement of HRMS;
- Support for preparation of any kinds of payment sheet (salary & wages, allowance & OT, Bonus, advance, EL encasement etc.);
- Prepare any kinds of reports; monthly HR report, department wise service analysis report, comparative analysis with production and manpower cost, salary & OT analysis;
- Update employees transfer, promotion, increment and others information in HRMS & Conduct and coordinate employees development program;
MBA/ Masters in HRM from a reputed University.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 32 years
- Working experience in HR Department with reputed Textile/Garments Industry.
- Must have good English communication skill both in written & oral.
- Must have knowledge of MS Excel advance level.
- Looking good & pleasant personality with positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
Age: 28 to 32 year(s)
- Group Health & Life Insurance;
- Festival Bonus
- Subsidiary Lunch Benefit
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Corporate Office: NINAKABBO, Level: 12-13, 227/A Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road, Postal Code: 1208 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Textile, Garments, Real Estate, Printing & Packaging, Washinghttp://www.epylliongroup.com/