Job Description / Responsibility
- Receiving all calls from registered members with a positive manner and efficiently. Recording all data and information regarding each case. Ensuring that all cases are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Liaising with stakeholders to receive confirmation of beneficiary's status.
- Monitoring the scheme particularly in regard to satisfaction of beneficiaries with scheme.
- Conduct social audit monthly as per schedule based on priority, child labor, time limit and critical issues.
- Conduct Producer forum and fire safety training for improving social compliance knowledge.
- Resolve producer grievances within deadline.
- Maintain producer help desk activity
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Graduate from any reputed university.
- 3rd division/ class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral in English and Bangla
- Proficient in MS office programme
- Knowledge in social compliance audits, international compliance standards, Bangladesh Labour Law 2006, SME/Handicraft sector production process, Garments sector production process.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- T/A, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting