Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct the Sales Training.
- Assess the Training Need Assessment (TNA)
- Prepare, Revise and upgrade the Training Lesson Plan.
- Handle and maintain the Training materials.
- Formulate the Training Plan for the year and prepare Training Calendar twice in a year discussing with Manager/In charge Training.
- Prepare Training scheduled.
- Act as a Resource Person for Management and Sales Training.
- Contact with Training Resource Persons, Participants over mail and Telephone.
- Prepare the Training Report.
- Make the Question Papers for Evaluating Training Participant.
- Examine the Answer Scripts of Training Participant.
- Masters in any discipline but MBA in HRM is preferable form any reputed University.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Applicants should be mentally prepared for Extensive field visit, market survey, feedback and training.
- Should be mentally prepared for perform such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Chief HRM, Training Manager and Top Management from time to time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Good Sense of ownership & Result-Oriented.
- Strong communication skill in both verbal & written English and Bangla.
- Able to work independently and ready to take challenges.
- Good work Ethics.
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Other benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting