Job Description / Responsibility
- Contribute in the implementation and development of the HR policy as per law and best practices.
- Updating ogranogram of all units/ departments as and when required.
- Assist line Managers in workforce analysis/ planning.
- Coordinate with the internal as well as external stakeholders in recruitment issues for interview/placement/talent sourcing purposes.
- Prepare note, draft, office order, memo etc as required.
- Conduct employee performance appraisal as per requirement.
- Conduct Exit Interview of departing Employees.
- Conduct training and development plan to meet personal, professional and organizational need of company employees.
- Assist Administration department for daily job completion.
- Any special assignment provided by the Departmental Head or Management.
- Masters or MBA in HRM from any reputed University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from BIM will get preference.
At least 6 year(s)
- Age 32 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The incumbent should have sound knowledge on ERP/ KPI/KRA/SOP.
- Proficiency in English language and computer operations .
- Willingness to work beyond general working hours.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong negotiation skill and profound analytical ability.
Age: 32 to 38 year(s)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting