- BDG-Magura Group, an industrial and commercial conglomerate, dealing with Real Estate, Infrastructure Development, Paper Manufacturing and Garments invites application for Assistant General Manager - (HR, Admin & Compliance) for Group of Company.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Able to develop strategic policy & procedures in Admin aspect and HR & Compliance issues
- Develops human resources, Administration operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting and anticipating requirements, trends and variances
- Overall Responsibility: Create, control and guide overall strategic HR, Admin & Compliance Operation, mainly for its Paper Industry.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Produce, update & ensure record keeping regarding salary issues(incorporate to the Pay-Roll)
- Input for policy & process revisit, development as well as ensure proper execution & monitor
- Ensure the Human Resource and other Resource for the Production System daily basis
- Provide Logistic support to all levels of Organization within the required time
- Develop, design and implements KPI based Performance Appraisal Management mechanism, execute the process accordingly and follow up the appraisal activities
- Have to ensure required compliance in the factory premises implemented as per buyer code of conduct
- Conduct Gap analysis to identify the area of development with concern Department Heads & ensure aligns between management expectation & Department Head's needs
- Handle the cross-functional involvement towards relevant development to ensure proper & smooth day to day HR, Admin operations
- Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Ex. Army officer will be added advantage.
- MBA (HRM)/ PGD (HRM)/ Masters in Public Administration
At least 8 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have interpersonal and management skill.
- Excellent command over both Bengali and English language.
- Ability to work under pressure and for long period of time.
- Pro-active, smart, self motivated and discipline.
- Strong leadership skill.
Age: At least 30 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Transport, Lunch and other competitive benefits as per policy of the group
- Excellent work environment & conditions, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot-314/A, Block-E, Road-18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229.
Industrial and commercial conglomerate, dealing with Sweater, Garments, Textiles and International Trading.http://www.bdg.com.bd/