Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist his/her supervisor in maintaining the smooth and efficient operations of the Human Resources Department, supporting with the implementation of the property's policies, procedure, and overall HR systems.
- Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all the HR policies and procedures outlined are strictly adhered to
- Ensure that all in-house rules and regulations are adhered to
- Ensure that all application forms and Team Member files are kept up to date
- Responsible for checking and issuing office inventory as per the timeline
- Responsible for updating all data of Team Member movements and data changes into the system
- Ensure that all HR reports and/or other reports assigned by supervisor are completed within the timeline
- Liaise with concerned parties to ensure that the payroll is processed accurately and on time
- Distribute incoming mail/outgoing mail and co-mail to concerned departments on time
- Ensure that office supply and stationery are well stocked and maintained
- Assist the supervisor in pre-screening candidates for career interview
- Screen and prepare relevant documents for supervisor to interview the applicants
- Ensure that the application forms and related tests are ready for applicants
- Performance Management:
- Update name-list of Team Members and reporting lines via Corporate IT
- Internal Communication:
- Assist the supervisor in compilation and implementation of the Team Member communication tools such as Team Member handbook, The Notes, Team Member notice boards, etc
- Assist supervisor in the coordination of internal committees such as Welfare; TM Restaurant; Activities etc.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining Team Member notice boards
- Coordinate with other departments concerning recruitment and Team Member movements such as transfer, promotion, termination and resignation
- Team Member Relations:
- Assist supervisor in implementation of all Team Member activities and other HR activities
- Maintain strong relationship with property's Team Members at all job levels
- Team Member Benefits and Welfare:
- Responsible for Team Member benefits and welfare administration as per HR policy
- Ensure the best condition and cleanliness of Team Member facilities such as Team Member restaurant, accommodation, first aid room and locker rooms in conjunction with the departments concerned
- Prepare administrative documents concerned for social security fund, medical insurance, life insurance, provident fund, and other related documents as per HR policy
- Other Duties:
- Fulfill all other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor within the scope of this position and/or within the limits of the company policies
- BBA/ MBA in Business Administration, Major in Human Resource.
At least 2 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Human Resources or related professional area.
- Key Success Factors:
- Leadership Abilities
- Customer Focus
- Strong Communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Strong People Management skills
- Change Management skills
- Very good commands of both spoken and written in English.
- Initiative, hardworking, ability work under pressure, honest with good management.
- Knowledge about MS Office, Internet, Fax, Copy Machine
- Flexible with working hours and must be a team player
- Attractive package will depend on the basis of qualification and experience.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Amari Dhaka, 47, Road No 41, Gulshan-2, Dhaka City, Dhaka Division, Banglades
Amari is an international brand of Onyx Hospitality Group which is Thailand based and in South Asia they have launched their brand Amari for the first time. It is a five star hotel name Amari Dhaka. Amari Dhaka has 134 guest rooms and suites, three restaurants and bars, including a ?destination? rooftop facility plus a function hall suitable for weddings and meeting rooms.http://www.amari.com/dhaka