Category : Human Resource Application deadline has been passed!
Human Resources Assistant
United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Nov 17, 2019
: Nov 26, 2019
- Contract Type: Service Contract
- Contract Duration: 12 months
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide assistance on general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Provide guidance and on-the-job training to other staff, to support their development and increased knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties.
- Liaise with other internal units/offices on HR related matters, i.e. payroll, contracts, etc. and provide necessary information in order to enable timely HR services.
- Extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, to support analysis and reporting needs.
- Provide administrative support in various HR activities in the areas of work allocated by the professional officer including on boarding of new staff members in compliance with relevant processes and procedures.
- Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
- Draft various HR documentation required for the specific area of work (e.g. employment contracts, transfer letters, training-related documents, etc.) ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
- University degree (Bachelor degree or equivalent) and/or Post Graduate Diploma in human resources management. Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in relevant subject is preferable.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Three to five years of progressively responsible support work experience in general administrative work, including at least one year in human resources.
- Has managed and implemented HR policy and procedures in line with WFPs operating standards or similar international humanitarian organisations
- Has conducted specific HR Services activities such as payroll administration, aspects of recruitment and interviews administration
- Has provided ad-hoc guidance to less experienced staff members
- Has provided briefing to new recruits as part of the onboarding process
- Has gained experience working across a range of WFP or similar international humanitarian contexts and with varying strategic priorities.
- Training and/or experience utilizing computers, including word processing, spreadsheet and other WFP standard software packages and systems. General knowledge of UN system administrative policies, rules, regulations and procedures in the area of administration.
- Fluency in English and local language
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category