Job Description / Responsibility
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant.
- Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
- Collect payments from customers by following our updated system.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into electronic device like tab, computer etc.
- Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns
- Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed.
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Report to property on time and in proper uniform.
- Skills Required: F&B Waiter
2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job description.
- Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions
- Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all tables within their station.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- At least two-year experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference center operation
- Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English
Age: 20 to 30 year(s)
- Attractive salary package with lucrative benefits will be offer to the deserve candidate.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Bulbul Center, 486/B O.R. Nizam Road, GEC Circel,Chittagong-4100, Bangladesh
Situated at the prestigious GEC circle of the Port City, our hotel provide superior services combining western sophistication and Chittgonian hospitality in a scenic and convenient location. Discover this unique retreat for business or pleasure just minutes from the commercial center surrounded by famous retail shops, restaurants and corporate offices. The Peninsula Chittagong Hotel offers a premier setting for conferences, meetings, and corporate events. Where personalized service is the standard.http://www.peninsulactg.com