Category : Hotel/Restaurant Application deadline has been passed!
Demi Chef De Partie - Bakery
Le Meridien Dhaka
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Apr 18, 2019
: May 16, 2019
- Ensuring that the first impression of customer is a favorable one. To provide service as per the hotel standards & procedures of outlet.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To maintain the required level of hygiene standards as laid down both legally and by the Marriott standards manual.
- To maintain your personal equipment used to fulfill your job i.e. knives, shoes to the required standards
- On a daily basis check with the Senior Chef on duty as to the work that needs to be carried out that day.
- To support colleagues at all times to ensure team-work is maintained, helping to supervise and train Commis Chefs and Apprentices.
- To ensure work area is kept to a hygienic and safe state at all times as in 1.
- Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen service.
- To control a given section in the Senior Chef's absence to the standards as laid down.
- Report any illness, open sores, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, to the chef in charge or the duty manager.
- To be aware of hotel and departmental objectives and assist in achieving them.
- To comply with and act in accordance with all Company fire regulations and to adhere to the Company's fire policy.
- To act in accordance with all Health & Safety and Hygiene regulations and to adhere to the Company's Health & Safety policy.
- To attend all statutory training as & when requested.
- To arrive at work at the correct time and in the correct uniform ensuring it is in immaculate condition.
- To behave in a friendly and hospitable manner to all guests, customers and staff.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per hotel policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!