Category : Hotel/Restaurant Application deadline has been passed!
Swimming Pool In-Charge
Grand Palace Hotel
: Full Time
: 25 to 40 year(s)
: 5 to 9 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Jan 31, 2019
: Feb 15, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure Guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool.
- Ensure that proper pool testing has taken place prior to Guests using the facility.
- Ensure all Guests are registered prior to using the pool and are aware of the rules and regulations of the facility.
- Makes sure the swimming pool is clean and constantly monitors swimming pool activity.
- To have required knowledge of SPA / Health club facilities along with their prices and also knows about membership procedures.
- Ensure the sun loungers are clean, umbrellas are in working shape and, in the correct position and proper working condition.
- Ensures that the umbrellas are fixed properly to their units and ensures that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tidied down for safety precautions.
- Explain to the guests about the services and activities available at the pool.
- Use appropriate rescue techniques if observing swimmers in need of assistance.
- Observe the swimming area for dangerous conditions, unusual or unsafe activities, and swimmers who are struggling.
- Caution swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
- Restrict guest from using any kind of glassware near the pool area.
- Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid.
- Provide swimming lessons and training when requested by the guest.
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager.
- To regularly check the temperature of the pool to ensure they are at set standard.
- Assist in the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool area.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Provide a high level of Guest satisfaction and safety through effective communication.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager, attend and complete safety training and certifications as required by the management.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times and proper grooming and personal appearance to be maintained.
5 to 9 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!