Guest Relation Officer answer telephone calls from guests seeking to make or cancel hotel reservations. They greet arriving guests, assign rooms, issue keys, and collect guest payment and billing information.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Guest Relation Officers answer telephone calls from guests seeking to make or cancel hotel reservations.
- They greet arriving guests, assign rooms, issue keys, and collect guest payment and billing information.
- GROs answer guest requests for assistance and coordinate with housekeeping, bell service, staff and management to fulfill guest requirements.
- They provide guests with access to hotel services, forward in-room meal requests, and ensure that mail and packages are delivered in a timely manner.
- GROs also deal with irate guests and find ways to resolve issues to the guest's satisfaction. They may also serve as concierges, assisting guests with ground transportation, restaurant or entertainment reservations, and providing other information about the locale.
- GROs may also be responsible for bookkeeping duties, including maintaining a cash drawer, preparing bank deposits and posting charges for items that guests may order or use during their stay. Upon checkout, they calculate the guest's final bill and collect payments.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
3 to 7 year(s)
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: 22 to 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting