Category : Hotel/Restaurant Application deadline has been passed!
Front Office Supervisor
Seagull Hotels Ltd.
: Full Time
: 20 to 30 year(s)
: 2 to 5 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Jun 11, 2018
: Jun 13, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential quests and accepts hotel reservation.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservation, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members, adhere to standing operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service
- Adhere to company credit limit/floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preference and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservation etc.
- Operates the EPBX equipments, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging in-house guests.
- Cross check all billing instruction are correctly updated.
- Controls cash transaction at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement updated.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs others duties as assigned, requests or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and action upon.
- Ensures safety by following guests check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
- Report to front office manager.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignment.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty manager/ Front office manager.
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team
- Graduate/Equivalent or Diploma in Hospitality Management.
2 to 5 year(s)
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 to 5 years work experience as front office Supervisor.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills, Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Experience in IDS software
Age: 20 to 30 year(s)
- As per Company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!