To supervise, develop and maintain ongoing maintenance operations of the hotel, including, refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventive maintenance in the hotel rooms, air cooling/ heating units, ice machines, swimming pool, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, electrical substations e.t.c
Job Description / Responsibility
- To inspect and evaluate physical condition of the entire hotel's asset including guest rooms, public area, pool area and prepare a report on a regular basis.
- Work closely with other department's maintenance and repair issues and top ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Order materials and complete work assignments on the given time.
- Perform work within departmental expense plans.
- Assist General Manager in capital budgeting.
- Notify management for major repair issues.
- Interpret specifications, job orders and company policies to maintenance employees.
- Analyze and resolve work problems or assist employees in resolving work problems.
- Masters in Engineering (MEngg), Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Candidates with Engineering degree in EEE (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) will get preference
10 to 12 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 10 to 12 years practical working experience in the same or similar position.
- Must be abreast with latest trends in mechanical engineering.
- Good knowledge of machines and tools that they will have to deal on a daily basis. They also must be familiar with tools that they may have to use occasionally.
- Sound in all aspects of mathematics.
- Aware of design tools and techniques.
- Ability to develop inter-personal relationship within and outside the organization.
- Effective leadership skill.
- Self motivated, pro active and guest focused team player.
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting