Asst. Manager I F & B Service is responsible for ensuring maximum customer service and satisfaction, production of quality food and high standards of service. He co-ordinates and supervises the daily operational requirements of all Food and Beverage outlet and supervises the sale of food and beverage items. Additionally, he executes all the purposes to the strategic mission and vision of the Food and Beverage department by implementing the instructions provided by the management.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the food & beverage department and all sections of F&B, according to company´s instructions as directed by GM.
- Follow up on company´s policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Responsible for the standards of service delivered to the guest in dining rooms, buffets and all other food & beverage outlets by F&B employees. He has to ensure the quality of services in accordance with the company standard.
- Ensure that all the F&B sections are organized, performed their duties and maintain their areas and equipment in a manner in compliance with the company policy and instructions as directed by GM.
- Approves all F&B requisitions so as to ensure that they are prepared properly and placed in a proper and timely manner in compliance with company´s instructions.
- Maintains the highest level of sanitation throughout all food and beverage areas.
- Responsible for the final delivery of all F&B products in accordance with company´s standards.
- Responsible for the overall implements, consumption of all F&B policies and procedures pertain to employees, work manuals, sanitation requirements, consumption, costs, qualities, menus, special parties and others.
- Maintain proper consumption levels as instructed by the company.
- Prepare proper forecast and reach desired revenues for all beverage outlets on board.
- Sets an example for the entire F&B department by always displaying impeccable behavior.
- Monitor the moral of all F&B employees and their relationship to each other, with the other departments.
- Creating a high level of moral within the F&B department, developing a good working relations with all others departments, through cooperating and communication.
- Assist those employees in the F&B department who are needed, ensure that all crew members in your department receive a complete familiarization and training for their positions when signing on.
- Creating a high level of moral within the F&B department, developing a good working relations with all other departments, trough cooperating and communication.
- To ensure all crew members' within the department follows all the Master´s rules and regulations.
- To ensure all crew members within the F&B departments are treated in a fair and unbiased fashion without exception.
- Maintaining effective cost control in all areas of the F&B department.
- Perform other duties which are requested by the authority.
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
8 to 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 8 to 10 years practical working experience in the same or similar position in an International Brand Hotel.
- Excellent communication skill and fluency in English is mandatory.
- Should have excellent computer knowledge of MS word, excel, power point, e-mail etc.
- Ability to develop inter-personal relationship within and outside the organization.
- Effective leadership skill.
- Self motivated, pro active and guest focused team player.
- Flexibility to work longer hours as per business demand.
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting