Job Description / Responsibility
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and 'in person' enquiries.
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are inputted accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To exercise effective listening to capture relevant information and provide a premium experience for the guest
- To ensure that all work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, guest preferences, booking supplements and payment details.
- To undertake general administration duties.
- To observe the Company's rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Head of sales or Managers.
- Informed to guest about Hotel facilities.
- Responding to the customer inquiries for information.
- Making reservations with hotel's yield management practices.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, Diploma in Hotel Management
- Graduate/ BBA/ Hotel Management degree is preferable
2 to 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 1 to 2 years practical working experience in the same or similar position in an International Brand Hotel.
- Excellent communication skill and fluency in English is mandatory.
- Should have excellent computer knowledge of MS word, excel, power point, e-mail etc.
- Ability to develop inter-personal relationship within and outside the organization.
- Effective leadership skill.
- Self motivated, pro active and guest focused team player.
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Excellent and professional working environment.
- Attractive compensation package as per policy.
- Learning and career growth opportunity
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you think you are the right person we are looking for, you can apply with a cover letter mentioning the position name, a complete resume, two copies of recent passport size color photographs and copies of certificate / Testimonial to the following addressed by 20 July 2019.
HR & Admin Department, Hotel The Cox Today,
Plot # 07, Road # 02, Hotel Motel Zone, Kalatoli, Cox's Bazar.
Send your CV mentioning the position in the subject and E-mail your application & detailed resume with your own contact telephone/ mobile number to: [email protected] web: www.hotelthecoxtoday.com
Application Deadline : Oct 20, 2019