Category : Government
ACAO: Asst. Chief Accounts Officer
Dockyard and Engineering Works Limited
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: 7 to 10 year(s)
: Sep 28, 2019
: Oct 27, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Overview and drive companies accounts, Costing department, VAT-Tax matters, regulatory returns.
- Sound knowledge on Import & Export procedure
- Ensure low cost and efficient procedure of companies import and export L/C Matters.
- Ensure proper reporting and efficiency at companies costing procedure.
- Ensure salary, Bonus, OT, Suppliers Payment on time.
- Oversee companies Bills Receivable and ensure fast collection.
- Oversee company’s treasury, Cash, Bank etc.
- Prepare Company monthly, quarterly & annually Financial Report and power point presentation.
- Ensure companies all type fund (PF, WPPF, Welfare & other fund) are Maintaining Properly
- Any other work as given by management.
MBA/Masters in commerce with ACA/ACMA/ ACCA/CIMA or any other equivalent professional qualification.
7 to 10 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 7-10 year experience among 4 year experience as a senior level employee.
- Skills on Accounts, Costing, VAT- Tax, Custom, L/C, labor Law, Tally ERP-9, AGM, RJSC & annual return, Supply chain Management, Liaison with Stakeholder and all type reporting skill.
- Writing/typing skill in Bengali & English & proficiency on MS Word, Excel & Power point must.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category