Job Description / Responsibility
- The incumbent will be responsible for the supervision, execution, management and development of the company wide HR policies and procedures.
- Look after the complicated labor issues in line with Labour Law 2006 and other govt. regulation as well.
- Preparing & developing the factories for buyers visit or third parties, communicating with audit companies, buyers and other agencies. Maintaining communication with all government/compliance related organization
- Preparation of factory floors/working environments in accordance with social compliance standards.
- Responsible for ensuring healthy work place, Hygiene & environment.
- Managing general HR practices such as recruitment, staffing, succession planning, prepare payroll, performance management system, leave management, staff orientation, development and training, compensation and benefits administration.
- BBA/MBA in HRM
- having PGDHRM is prefereble
8 to 10 year(s)
- The incumbent should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments, Group of Companies.
- Ability to manage large number of workforce.
- Fluent in English both oral & written is must.
- Knowledge on Computer Literacy is must.
- Experience: 8 to 10 years of relevant experience.
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting