Category : Garments/Textile
: Full Time
: 25 to 40 year(s)
: Not mandatory
: Dec 01, 2019
: Dec 15, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Cost calculation & price negotiation with buyer.
- Follow up with buyer for the feedback of the price, sample & capacity/space booking.
- Make T&A (Time & Action) plan & cross check with IE & planning department to maintain TOD.
- Arrange risk assessment meeting with concern department.
- Submission of sewing plan summary of upcoming months to sewing floor.
- Provide all different approvals (PP/Tag Sample, Print, Embroidery, Wash, and Trims & Accessories).
- Proceed all tests as per buyer requirements & report update with buyer.
- Give follow up for production with quality for on time shipment & fulfilling buyer requirements.
- Maintain different official documents to collect payment of shipped out goods.
- Maintain suppliers PI/LC in co-operation with commercial & accounts department as per booking/order.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile
- Age 25 to 40 years
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As Per Group Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category