Category : Garments/Textile
Executive - Production
: Full Time
: 20 to 30 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: Nov 02, 2019
: Nov 30, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage and motivate production staffs and associates to deliver production target on hourly basis.
- Attend team meetings to discuss about production status and ongoing problems.
- Work with production teams to ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of products.
- Establish and enforce company policies and safety procedures for the associates & staffs.
- Recommend process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Work with Managers to analyze job orders and develop production tasks and schedule.
- Plan and assign daily job duties to workers.
- Recommend changes in workflow, operations and equipment to maximize production efficiency.
- Provide job training to workers to meet production goals.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg), Diploma in Engineering
- Textile Engineers are highly deserving.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: 20 to 30 year(s)
Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category