Category : Garments/Textile Application deadline has been passed!
Norp Knit Industries Limited
: Full Time
: 5 to 7 year(s)
: Oct 15, 2019
: Oct 22, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Development of new design from idea generation to final product.
- Understanding designs from technical perspectives through pattern and specifications.
- Drive forward product development with innovative design.
- Ability to understand the seasonal color trend and material trend.
- Identify the production feasibility of developed product.
- Online searching for upcoming season labeling & surface of garments.
- Making new accessories design for upcoming collections.
- Creating/visualizing an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD);
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors, and shapes;
- Planning and developing ranges;
- Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points;
- Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns, toiles and technical specifications for designs;
- Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings, and embellishments;
- Adapting existing designs for mass production;
- Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations;
- Follow up sample production
- Any job assigned by the management
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) in Fashion Design and Technology
- Skills Required: Graphic Design (Computer Aided)
5 to 7 year(s)
Both males and females are allowed to applyGender: Both
As Per Company Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category