Category : Financial Organization Application deadline has been passed!
Deputy Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance & Accounts, Aarong
: Full Time
: 2 to 3 year(s)
: Jul 31, 2019
: Aug 28, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform various analysis as and when required by the Management. Develop business plans for new projects.
- Analyzing business for Strategic Business Units and departments.
- Minimizing business risk by analyzing, highlighting risks and providing mitigation plan, driving OPEX saving initiatives, analyzing receivable report, sales report, inventory, cash flow and financial reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisting in managing inventory, providing ad-hoc analysis reports with recommendation as per requirement.
- Project management for various cost improvement, new business, investment projects as and when required.
- Reviewing the business case for a new project in the planning state, investment, OPEX and CAPEX analysis in regard to business extension, product profitability, monitoring and controlling including post implementation review of projects.
- BBA/MBA with major in Finance/Accounting from any reputed university.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Practical experience on budget preparation, variance analysis and implementation of budget
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Knowledge in automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance, flexible office hour etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category