Responsible for supervising sale of home loan/ mortgage finance of a particular region through managing a team complying the guidelines of Bangladesh Bank and requirements of IPDC.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve set business target of home loan/ mortgage finance of an assigned territory through managing a team.
- Ensure that proper business continuity plan (BCP) is in place. All laid down processes in the plan are followed.
- Ensure that business risks and controls are well managed.
- Create and maintain a compliance culture through maintenance of compliance risk management framework within the retail business.
- Co-ordination of sales activities
- Organize training for staff based on training gaps identified.
- Achieve set targets in terms of service standards for customer transactions.
- Effective management of all team members, their motivation, career path and performance.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 10 year(s)
- Strong knowledge on mortgage finance.
- Negotiation skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Target driven.
- Interpersonal Skills
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com