- To run the branch smoothly while ensuring compliance, high standard of customer service and meeting the asset and liability targets.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Accountable for achieving set targets of assigned team in terms of Asset and liability.
- Accountable for overall portfolio quality and collections.
- Ensure that business risks and controls are well managed.
- Responsible for managing and controlling Non-Performing Asset (NPA) overdue prudently.
- Responsible for providing extraordinary customer service experience.
- Responsible for leading and developing team.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 7 year(s)
- Business Orientation
- Operational Excellence
- Nurturing People
- Strategic Communication
- Innovation Focus
- Openness to Change
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com