- Establish a structure and market of Consumer White Goods Finance (CWGF) as the strategic product of IPDC Finance Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Business Management:
- Maintain P&L and Balance Sheet of CWGF Business and ensure profitability.
- Design and execute brand establishment activities, customer & consumer acquisition, portfolio development and right offers/campaigns.
- Manage marketing investments (ATL, BTL & Digital) and ensure growth.
- Monitor and report the sales information.
- Product and System Development:
- Design, update and implement the Product Program Guideline of CWGF.
- Effective initiative and leadership to develop the credit scoring method in coordination with Credit Risk Management.
- Performing market research and opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas to assess the viability of new products.
- Merchant Partnerships:
- Plan, acquire and manage the merchant hunting programs to achieve business targets.
- Acquire and onboard new merchants and their stores into the ecosystem.
- Manage and maintain business relationship with the existing merchants and their outlets.
- Customer Service:
- Manage the sales operation of the product.
- New Processes development and implementation to ensure extraordinary customer service experience.
- Coordinate with other relevant departments to ensure fastest and easiest service to the customers.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 7 year(s)
- Experience in digital lending and fintech companies.
- Strong grasp of credit cards, personal loan and other asset products.
- Strong communication and networking skill to acquire new merchants for IPDC.
- Customer Centricity
- Operational Excellence
- Sound knowledge on MS Office package.
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com